Throughout the past several months, the CWEA Administration has continued to meet with local leaders, event partners, and other circuits throughout the country in an effort to secure plans for the upcoming indoor season.
While we are still evaluating potential scenarios for the upcoming season, we remain firm in our commitment to offering performance opportunities for our membership and most importantly, their performers. We are continuously monitoring the situation with the pandemic and are observing the effects on activities similar to ours to help aid us in our planning. At this time, we are considering several options including live events, virtual events, educational opportunities, and more.
For now, we have delayed the opening of registration for competition until such time a final decision has been made as to how the season will be administered this year. We appreciate the flexibility and understanding of our member organizations as we continue to work with a flexible schedule, which may begin later than usual.
Group Directors should consult the most recent update emailed from President Cody Crawford last week for additional updates. We continue to encourage everyone to wash your hands, wear your mask, and do your part to ensure our return to the floor in 2021.